1) How did you get into teaching Yoga?
Working in a miserable office job I realized it was time to change. I booked a flight, quit my job and a month later I was in Bali doing intensive teacher training. I've never looked back!
2) What's your favourite yoga pose?
Any arm balance! Feeling strong and catching the moment of flight is the best feeling.
3) What do you love most about teaching?
Seeing the progress in my student's journey, whether it be in flexibility, strength, happiness, or in stress relief
4) What's your go to coffee?
A dirty chai (chai latte and a shot of espresso)
5) Your favourite destination?
6) When you're not teaching, what will you be doing?
Drinking red wine, eating something delicious and cuddling my cavoodle puppy, Jasper.
Fill in the form below, and we値l be in touch shortly regarding your enquiry. Alternatively, if you require a faster response, please call us on 0413450364 .